• Achieved a strong, visible social media presence by developing innovative concepts to run viral for outlets such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Designed the Los Angeles County Coastal Cleanup Day 2011 Campaign, including promotional material and the 2011 Coastal Cleanup Day Results and Wrap-up annual book distributed to the California Coastal Commission and 2011 Coastal Cleanup Day sponsors.
• Secured print, radio and television coverage of the event including Clear Channel Radio, KTLA 5 Morning News and L.A. Parent along with other local and collegiate media outlets.
• Spokesperson for Heal the Bay for both live and recorded segments for KTLA and Clear Channel Radio spots.
• Managed interns and created training presentation and taught 100 site captains, volunteers and staff on the Coastal Cleanup Day campaign and how to use social media as a tool to raise awareness.